We have extensive experience advising professional services employers on all aspects of workplace law. Such as legal, accounting, audit and financial services businesses.
Common issues that we advise on include:
- advising on post employment restraints, and representing clients in relation to former employees setting up in competition or soliciting clients;
- advising on performance management;
- advising on redundancies and restructures
- advising on bullying issues, including on how to conduct investigations;
- preparation of employment contracts for award covered and senior employees;
- preparing consultancy and contractor agreements;
- advising on award coverage and drafting ‘award flexibility agreements’;
- advising on union right of entry;
- representing employers in general projections and unfair dismissal proceedings before the Fair Work Commission;
- advising on flexible work and part time work arrangements;
- advising on discrimination and sexual harassment issues;
- advising on managing ill and injured workers.